When you purchase the 2023 Seizure diary both 2023 and 2024 calendar pages will be included.
A5 discbound seizure diary with 164 pages packed full of health tracker printables to help track your seizures so you can later discuss with your neurologist how to best manage your epilepsy.
This A5 seizure diary makes it convenient to slip into a purse, backpack or stroller bag while still having enough space for all your important information.
The A5 seizure journal is perfect to track neurologist appointments, seizure episodes, use of recovery medicine, track new medicatrion to manage your health better.
This notebook was designed for anyone with chronic seizures and who see’s medical specialists on an ongoing basis.
Discbound Seziure Diary Benefits
* This discbound seizure diary is split into 3 main sections that can be left as is or reorganised to suit your needs, by moving the pages and using the included dividers. You can also add and remove pages, when you have used up the included inserts or simply want to archive your notes.
* The neurologist appointment pages are used to hold information about your appointments with your doctor. Write down symptoms, questions and answers during your visit. When used in combination with the other two sections, you are creating an important health timeline that can be referenced and used to troubleshoot your chronic illness.
* The seizure tracker pages are useful to tracker your seizures and when you use your recovery medicie to help you work out patterns with your epilepsy.
* New medication tracker pages are used to track starting seizure medication for 30 days and the effects they have on your seizures. When used with the doctor appointment and seizure inserts it’s a useful tool to help your doctor diagnose your illness.
Seizure Diary Details
Our seizure diary is a discbound notebook with 164 pages of health trackers to help manage your epilepsy.
The notebook has been designed to be flexible and grow with you. Move the pages around, add more pages or take pages out to organise the diary so it works for your needs.
Included with every seizure diary:
- Front and back cover with discs to hold your inserts securely. ( Choice of Black or Blue cover )
- 3 dividers to organise your information. ( colours ramdomly sellected )
- 2 pockets to hold important documents like medicine scripts and referrals to specialists. ( colour ramdomly sellected )
- 2 fold out dated yearly calendars to write appointments and important dates.
- 12 yearly habit trackers to help find patterns with your epilepsy.
- 20 note pages for extra notes
Seizure Diary Pages
100 pages of seizure tracker pages to document a total of 500 seizures. Each page is double sided so it doesn’t matter where you place them in your diary.
Each page has room to document 5 seizures per page, with room to write down
- Seizure start and end time
- Seizure lenght
- Time recovery medication was given
- Possible triggers
Neurologist Appointment Pages
20 pages of neurologist appointment pages each page is double sided with room to document 1 appointment per page.
Each page has room to document 1 neurologist appointment per page, with room to write down
- Date | time of appointment
- Symptoms | reason for visit
- Follow up date and time
New Medication Tracker Pages
20 pages of new medicaton tracker pages with room to document 1 medication or group of medication per page.
Each page has room to document multipule new medications with room to write down
- Medication name
- Start dose and target dose
- 31 day tracker
Size and materials used
Each notebook is handmade and comes in A5 size ( 21 cm x 14.8 cm / 8.26″ x 5.82″ )
The notebook has a thick durable cover and 164 pages of 100 gsm paper that is super smooth and bright white.
Postage and handling
Australian customers will receive free shipping on all our discbound notebooks.
Discbound notebooks sent to the USA, Canada, UK, Europe and New Zealand will be charged at standard international postage rates which will be calculated at checkout.
There are no reviews yet.