Keep track of your Physical / Occupational / Speech Therapy appointment with this simple planner insert. This is a great way to keep track of your effort during rehabilitation or therapy with a disability.
Printable includes space for the following information:
- Therapist name
- location e.g office or home visit
- Invoice recived and invoice paid
- Appointment Date and time
- Appointment goals and things to discuss
- Questions to ask the therapist
- Notes during the appointment
- Details for any follow-up with the therapist
- Next Appointment, date, time and location
This therapy appointment insert is a available in A5 size as a digital download in PDF file format. Your digital file will be emailed to you after payment has cleared.
A done for you printed version is also available. The printed version is on super smooth, bright white 100 gsm paper, double sided printed and hole punched of your choice, 6 ring or discs. You will receive 30 pages ( 15 sheets ) when you purchase the printed version.
A5 therapy appointment planner insert
The A5 version is – 5.8 x 8.3 in, 148 x 210 mm – perfect size for Kikki-K Large, Filofax, Carpe Diem, ARC Discbound, Atoma Notebooks and other A5 sized planners.
- EASY Print at home instuctions and simple to use PDF files.
- LEFT & RIGHT MARGINS FOR HOLE PUNCHING – Margins have been set up for easy double-sided printing and hole punching.
- BLACK AND WHITE DESIGN – Allows for economical printing and for you to decorate if you choose with washi tape, stickers, and/ or pens as you wish